I’m so excited about this post and everything related to it!
Because the Award has strict rules it could seems an automated post, but I swear it’s interesting…for instance: what about 11 interesting facts about me?! (Such as my craziest moment while travelling!)
1.Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2.Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3.For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4.Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
6.Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
7.List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8.Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Thank the person who nominated you
Marnie from: http://www.faithtrustandwanderlust.com
What to say about Marnie…she is a hard worker wife, mum, blogger, teacher and last but not least a former Disney Cast Member!! Marnie is full of surprise exaclty as her blog that is a mixture of “A little Disney, a little travel, a whole lot of fun!” Interesting isn’t it?! So don’t waste time and check her blog!
My favourite blog
has this fabulous travel blog and website. I fall in love with it the first time I saw his travels to Iceland and Alaska, nonetheless, my dream destinations. Is not so easy for me to like so deeply any Italian blog, but this one is THE one! You can clearly see the joy and passion he has about travels and adventure. Each Mente Nomade’s blog is easy, direct and precise. The thing I like most is that is not simply a travel blog, but Edoardo (alias Mente nomade) puts every single time feelings and emotions enriching all.
Moreover for the lazy of you, Edoardo works in collaboration with a travel agency and on his blog you can find exotic organized trips, now they have on a week in Norway and coming soon a trip in Nepal!
- If you could live anywhere you have travelled, where would it be? After Ireland…well, I’ve to admit it to myself, but if I could live anywhere I travelled would be: where I’m currently living. I don’t know why, but it has that something different and special, is big, multicultural, open-minded and it is such a young capital. So, yes, I choose MADRID! (up to now!)
- Why did you choose to blog about travel? Because is actually the only thing I do… I guess.
- Who has been the most interesting person you have met during your adventures? Not easy, not easy at all! I’ll say a girl I meet last Saturday night in Madrid. She just amazed me, when I asked her about her life I was SPEECHLESS, two years younger than me (so 19) and she already lived and experienced 4 different country!
- Have you ever been to Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida? Nope! Not even ever been in the USA… sigh! sigh!
- What is the mode of transportation you use most during your travels? Buses. For big displacements I usually use the plane but once I’m settle down: buses and I walk, I walk a lot.
- Has travel changed how you view the world? I cannot even write down how much travel changed me and the way I experience and view the world around me! Anyway the biggest swing I saw is that I feel the world is safer than expected.
- Do you travel full time? Not yet, but I hope after some studies it will become so, full time.
- What is the craziest moment you have experienced while traveling? My craziest experience was my stay overnight at the Summer Solstice in Stonehenge; mormons playing, singing and dancing all the night long, the stones at just few meters from me and good friends! What else?!
- Have you ever been awestruck by a destination? Is not easy for me answer this type of question, as the number 3, because I always see the wonder in things before anything else and at the same time I’m not easy to impressionate. But if I’ve to say where I felt in awe and didn’t want to leave…my answer is: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. Check out by yourself and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
- Do you travel solo? Yesss! After the first fears, thoughts and anxiety I discover this marvelous way to travel; by my own.
- How do you capture your travel memories (photos, journal, video, etc.)? All my picture are taken with my I-phone SE, it gives me good image quality, but still very low. You know what I mean…
Questions to my nominee
- Why did you decide to open a blog/page?
- Would you rather travel the word for free or have everything else you desire?
- Give me 5 good reason to read your blog/page
- What do you thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- How many countries did you visited?
- Your dream job
- How many hours do you dedicate to your blog/page in a week?
- Name your 3 favourite cities
- What was the craziest thing happened to you while travelling?
- Your favourite YouTube page
- Which is the thing you like less in my blog?
Travel scrapbook– https://travelscrapbookgr.wordpress.com/